- Trust in God's sovereignty – Doctrines of Grace
- Commitment to Scripture – Expositional Preaching
- God–centered/Christ–exalting Worship – Psalms, Hymns, and Spiritual Songs
- Love for the Local Church – Practicing the “One–Anothers”
- Gospel Driven – Engaging the lost and making disciples
- Trust in God's sovereignty
Doctrines of Grace
- Commitment to Scripture
- God–centered/Christ exalting Worship
Psalms, Hymns, and Spiritual Songs
- Love for the Local Church
Practicing the “One–Anothers”
- Gospel Driven
Engaging the lost and making disciples
We're thankful to God that He has given you an interest in getting to know us better.
If you haven't already visited us, we encourage you to come and worship with us on Sunday.
We believe that there is only one written source from God, and there is only one basis of truth
for the Lord's people. Scripture is the sole and final authority for Christians in all matters of faith and practice.
We are devoted to expository preaching. Our desire is to equip the saints for worship and
ministry; that they would grow in maturity, love for the Lord and for one another, and share the gospel with those in need
of God's sovereign grace.
What's Happening at Sovereign Grace
Sunday Morning Sermon Series
Sunday mornings at 9:30
Sovereign Grace Sunday School
Sunday mornings at 11:15
Sunday Evening Refuge Service
Sunday evenings at 6:00
Womens' Bible Study
Saturday mornings at 11:00
Thursday mornings at 8:00
Join us on Sunday mornings for a time of worship through prayer, music, and expositional preaching.
Worship begins at 9:30AM. We have Sunday school for our children (4-18) and adult equipping classes beginning
We love to begin and end the Lord's Day together in worship, and so many of us gather again at 6:00PM for an evening
service we call “Refuge” where we sing and open God's Word in a warm and informal setting.
Our Sunday evening Refuge service will be taking a short summer hiatus during the month of August and will begin again in September.
- Sunday worship begins at 9:30AM
- Sunday school at 11:15AM
- Evening Refuge service at 6:00PM